The GPS signal receiver can be used to keep track of your vehicle’s physical location as you drive. Along with your position, GPS can also keep track of your speed. During video playback, a simultaneous Google map view will show your vehicle moving around, and how fast you were going.
If you own a F800 or Q800 Pro you can also improve the signal if your car has a defroster or sun reflector film.
- Record and track time, speed and location information, displaying them within the video.
- Through the PC viewer, GPS information of the video is displayed directly on Google Maps.
- Placed on the windshield via 3M adhesive tap.
- Improves signal for F800 or Q800 Pro for cars with a defroster or sun reflector film.
• Color: Black
• Weight: 3.8 oz/ 0.11kg
• Dimension: 0.4 x 1.7 x 1.8 inches/ 1 x 4.3 x 4.6cm
• 1 ft built-in connecting cable
• Built-in adhesive mounting