The Thinkware Q1000 is a dual-camera dash cam system that records in 2K resolution to the front and rear. Boasting superior night-time recording with true HDR, integrated Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth for smartphone connectivity, GPS, and driver assistance systems, including speed camera warnings. All with a design that looks like a factory-fit option.
QHD 1440 (2K) isn’t new to the Thinkware range of dash Cams, However, the Q1000 features our first ever 2K rear-facing camera. The system now also benefits from Thinkwares ‘Super Night Vision 3.0’ technology, featuring True HDR, producing much brighter videos & reducing glare.
- Super Night Vision 3.0 with HDR – records videos that are much brighter than videos recorded without this feature.
- Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity let you upload saved footage to your mobile phone using the Thinkware Link app, so you can easily view, edit, and share videos.
- Quick connection via Built-in Bluetooth – After registering the dash cam, it is quickly connected through a Bluetooth connection without having to enter a separate ID or password.
- Multiple Parking modes including Time laps, Energy saving & Smart Parking mode
- UK safety camera alerts using a database provided by our partner Cyclops with free lifetime updates
- Geo-fencing – get alerted when your vehicle travels out of a set area with the optional Connected Service
- Road safety warning system – alerts the driver to forward collisions, forward vehicle departures, and lane departures
- Remote live view – access the dashcam remotely through the optional Connected service to view a live video feed (Disclaimer: The dashcam must be connected via hotspot to a smartphone or wifi dongle that is located within the vehicle at all times to use the Connected Features. This requires an internet connection with data available. Carrier fees and charges will apply.)
What's in the Box?
- Dash Cam
- 12V Power Cable
- MicroSD Card
- USB MicroSD Card Reader
- Windshield Mount
- Spare 3M Mounting Tape
- Adhesive Cable Clips
- Quick Start Guide
Optional Accessories are the radar module, which would work with energy-saving mode, and the OBDII Power lead – For parking mode without the need for hardwire installation.