Q1000 vs F790
Comparing Expert Level Cameras: Who Will Come Out on Top?
Are you in the market for a dashcam for your vehicle?
Look no further! We’ve got two of the best-performing, top-of-the-range dashcams for you to choose from. We’ve tested them out and can assure you that you won’t be disappointed.
Read on to find out more about these two amazing products!
The Thinkware Q1000 Dash Cam is the ultimate solution for capturing your journeys.
Featuring 2K QHD footage and the latest Sony Exmor R Starvis image sensor, the Q1000 provides 4x more vivid videos than ever before. And with its award–winning Super Night Vision 3.0 technology, you can easily record even at night!
On top of that, the Q1000 also offers ‘Connected Service’, a feature that provides intelligent user accessibility.
This allows you to access and control your dashcam from anywhere with your smartphone. With the Thinkware Q1000 Dash Cam, you can be sure that your journeys are being recorded with the utmost clarity and convenience.
- 2K Front and rear camera
- Thinkware Connected mobile and PC applications
- Super Night Vision 3.0
- Energy-saving mode 2.0
- ADAS & safety Camera alert
- Smart Parking mode
- Built-in Wifi, Built-in Bluetooth
- Wide angle view of 156 degrees
- No External camera
- No Multi-camera option
- Front and rear options only
- Higher price point expert model
- 1080p Front and Rear camera
- Super night vision 3.0
- Energy saving mode 2.0
- Built in GPS
- High Dynamic Range
- Dewraping video Technology
- Thinkware Dashcam Plugin
- Ambarella Quad-Core CPU
- Wide angle view of 140 degrees
- Not radar compatible to extend parking mode options.
- No connected app features
- 2K footage not available